Introduction to E-Bike Riding
Have questions about how general safety, legal rights, and responsibilities of riding an e-bike? We’ve created a free online course to help introduce rules of the road and safety information regarding E-Bike riding in Oregon.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Be able to define what is an E-bike and the classification system
- Know the rules of the road that apply to E-bikes
- Understand how to use infrastructure and what not to use while on an E-bike
- Know how to avoid common crashes
- Understand battery charging safety and storage
It’s perfect for beginners, and equally valuable for experienced e-bikers that want to brush up on road rules.
Additional E-Bike Resources
Oregon Bicycle Law (Thomas, Coon, Newton & Frost):
Check out the recording of our webinar with Chris Thomas on E-bike law. Watch as he clears up the gray areas around Oregon’s E-bike Laws & answers questions participants might have about E-bike laws in Oregon.