Oregon Friendly Driver
The Oregon Friendly Driver program is a free, 75-minute interactive class to educate people who drive on the best and safest ways to use the road with people walking or riding bikes.
The Oregon Friendly Driver class addresses:
- The safest ways to utilize your roadway network
- The rules of the road for people driving, people riding bicycles and people walking
- How to avoid common crashes
- How people riding bikes use the road and how people driving can respond
- How to use road way features: sharrows, bike lanes, and rapid flashing beacons
Upon successful completion of the class, participants will receive an Oregon Friendly Driver certificate and window cling.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-408-6111 to schedule an Oregon Friendly Driver presentation at your workplace.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, Commute Options is offering a GoTo Webinar for your group.
Learn more at the Oregon Friendly Driver website.