Here is the best kept secret about exercise–We don’t care how you do it. As long as your heart rate gets elevated 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week. Read more about Klamath Falls “Bike, Walk, or Run to work” day on Friday, May 17 (click to page 14) Thanks to Blue Zones, Zach’s Bikes, Klamath Community College, Sky Lakes Medical Center, and Rails to Trails for their support. Get on your bike and RIDE!
- A Champion for Transportation Options in Rural Oregon
- Munch & Music: this year with Commute Options!
- Are you or do you know a senior trying to get around?
- This Super Commuter is Energized With a New E-Bike
- Oregon Public Transportation Conference: Call for Proposals October 26-30, 2019 in Seaside, OR
- Central Oregon is a Perfect Place to Start Vanpooling