Here is the best kept secret about exercise–We don’t care how you do it. As long as your heart rate gets elevated 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week. Read more about Klamath Falls “Bike, Walk, or Run to work” day on Friday, May 17 (click to page 14) Thanks to Blue Zones, Zach’s Bikes, Klamath Community College, Sky Lakes Medical Center, and Rails to Trails for their support. Get on your bike and RIDE!
- City of Bend Commuter SUPER Star
- Bike/family community building movie: MOTHERLOAD
- International Walk and Roll to School Day is October 2, 2019
- Buses are a solution to Central Oregon traffic
- Attend the Oregon Public Transportation Conference in Seaside October 27-30, 2019
- Should we try the scramble on Central Oregon streets?