Thank you to the School Bus Fleet website for covering the launch of our Walking School Bus Program. The program provides meeting points, timetables, and a rotating schedule of trained volunteers to lead the processions. Commute Options said that the volunteer leaders can include parents, teachers, high school students, seniors, business owners, and elected officials.
- Carpooling to help other families and create community
- Oregon DMV Provides Support for Seniors Who Can No Longer Drive
- A multi-modal champion combining a bike ride, a bus ride and walk—from Bend to Redmond and back!
- Older parents? Commute Options has resources!
- See and Be Seen on Friday October 5
- The Oregon Drive Less Challenge Coming Soon: October 1 – 15.